Cargo is the place where the sun never sets and the fun never ends so get down to get down. Located in an urban disused railway yard, Cargo is Shoreditch’s premier live music venue featuring late-night restaurant, lounge bar, live room and amazing sunny outdoor terrace complete with foosball table, automatic photo booth, BBQ & wall art by some amazing artists like Banksy. Cargo nightclub was built into the railway arches and opened in November 2000.
Playing host to some of the world’s best artists & international DJs, Cargo provides the perfect venue for everything from lazy lunches, sunny Sunday sessions, to out-of-this-world clubbing nights.
Cargo’s high class facilities together with the original brick work give it that Fabric-like feel.
VIP Membership: Three types of membership schemes are being offered by Cargo.
- Gold Membership is for £10. In this membership, you and your friend can jump the queue and you will get first access to any of the events. These members will even get a discount on the meals, drinks and will get many special offers. Guests of golden membership will get free entry of 10 guests on their birthday.
- Platinum membership is for £199. You can avail free entry along with your 5 guests. You will get a VIP table, bottle service and discounts on your food and drinks. On your birthday, you and your friends will get a free entry and the club will offer you a bottle of premium drink.
- Corporate membership. This scheme is for free and your team will get 50% off on the food on weekdays. In corporate membership you will get direct access to the private room and even you will get several other special offers.
Directions for Cagro:
- BY Tube: Old Street station (Exit 1 towards Great eastern street).
- By Bus: 26, 35, 47, 48, 67, 78, 149, 242 to Shoreditch High Street.
Food serving timings: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 05:00 PM till 10:00 PM. Thursday to Saturday from 05:00 PM till 11:00 PM.
Visited 4211 times, 1 Visit today