2 Words to describe S2O Festival: Amusing and Amazing. S2O is one such a Music Festival that always intended to coincide with Songkran (Thailand’s New Year). In these three consecutive days festival, music buffs fly from all parts of the country to participate and enjoy. You can also see all top music players, singers, DJs enthusiastically participate in S2O Music Festival. This festival is being the most celebrated by all the people in the country and the never-ending party mood vibrates everyone.
In 2019, this musical fiesta is celebrated on 13th, 14th and 15th April in Bangkok, Thailand. In the water musical event, water is splashed on each other as a mark of washing out one’s negativities and impurities. So, if you are planning to attend it, just enjoy the ritual instead of preventing you from it. This April Month musical festival besides fulfilling its ritual, quenches the hottest time. Every year the celebration varies.
S2O festival is the only musical show in which all the tickets will be sold earlier especially Early Bird Tickets.
Ticket Price of S2O Bangkok Festival 2019 are:
Regular Price for 1 Day Pass is TH฿ 2000 per person. (For any day between 13-15th April 2019).
Sold Out: Regular Price for General Admission for all 3 days is TH฿ 4500 per person.
Pepsi Promotion Price: To be announced.
Artist LineUp of S2O Bangkok Festival 2019 are:
Artist Lineup for Day 1, April 13th 2019 are:
- Fatboy Slim (Headliner)
- Cat Dealer
- Robin Schulz
Artist Lineup for Day 2, April 14th 2019 are:
- Tiesto (Headliner)
- David Gravell
- Rave Radio
Artist Lineup for Day 3, April 15th 2019 are:
- Steve Aoki (Headliner)
- Bass Jackers
- Said The Sky
Event Timings: Everyday Door opens at 04:00 PM for Public and Performances will starts from 05:00 PM till 11:59 PM.
Glimpse of S2O Bangkok (Image and Video Gallery):
About Songkran: All the banks, offices are closed on three days as National Holidays. Many families get together and share their love and affection. Along with this traditional water rituals and street parties, other key activities are happily participated by Thai people. Many of them visit the temples at this time. Many families wake up early and attend this traditional Buddhist Ritual on the second day of Songkran. They contribute some money to the Buddhist Monks. “Bathing the Buddha Image” is a well-known ritual in which most of the Thai People participate. In this ritual, spiritual followers will pour water on the Buddha statues at their home and in the local temple.
Venue Location: Live Park (Rama 9), Bang Kapi, Huai Khwang, Bangkok, Thailand
If you are from other parts of the country coming to attend this event, it is for sure you will be offered drinks and asked to join in selfie during the festival. We are sure; you will make a list of friends after attending this wonderful function.
If you are a foodie, then it is the right place to enjoy a variety of foods. Since there are plenty of food stalls, no need to worry about the queue, you can casually walk, get your food and enjoy munching in such a lovely atmosphere.
Some tips to the attendees;
- For sensitive eye people, Goggles is recommended to protect your vision from the splashing water
- Keep your ID card and Printed Ticket carefully, as once last cannot be replaced
- Don’t remove wristband and RFID Tag. You will not be allowed if you miss out such key items.
- No re-entry. You will not be allowed until the second day if you exit early on the first day.
- Keep a portable charger to click all the colorful happenings in your mobile
- Keep your ears safe from the blasting sounds with earplugs to avoid unnecessary ear damage.
Lots of questions would be roaming in the visitors mind and they are simply answered here:
- One can purchase 10 tickets and only 2 early bad tickets will be availed.
- Don’t buy tickets from unofficial sellers; The same will not be accepted.
- Lost ticket will never be replaced with a new one.
- If you buy VIP tickets, then you will be invited in a special entrance in a special platform
- You must be 20 years completed to attend this festival as per Thai Law.
- The Door opens at 4 pm and the music starts at 5 pm.
- There is no official parking available here.
- Countless food stalls are available.