Kitty Su, Discotheque / Nightclub at The Lalit Hotel in New Delhi is the premier club in Delhi. With the launch of this much-awaited nightclub, which promised to be one of the hippest nightspots, 13,000 square feet of ethereal party space was added to Delhi’s nightlife on August 19, 2011. Kitty Su’s visual innovation, with multi-level, state-of-the-art decor, its magnificence has been translated into an urban music shrine for those who appreciate the different variety of music ranging from house to disco, from electro to pop. The nightclub has been designed in a sophisticated and elegant way that beautifully fuses earthy elements, Indi-cool, and Euro disco. Entertainment is an art and at Kitty Su, we surely know how to entertain.
Kitty Su is your den if you are an art lover. The place is an amazing blend of sophistication and bold state-of-the-art work, its earthy shades, dark wooden floors, and authentic sculptures from Khajuraho, take you back and forth in time, which is a pure indulgence at this Urban Music Shrine. Kitty Su has kept its promise of delivering high standards and only the best.
The founders of Dr. Jyotsna Suri & Keshav Suri are the founders of Kitty Su. Keshav Suri is the youngest executive director at Lalit Suri Hospitality group and holds a double master’s degree from Kings College London and Law from the School of African & Oriental Studies. Mrs. Dr. Jyotsna Suri is the Chairperson and Managing Director of Bharat Hotels. Dr. Jyotsna Suri is also known for her Vehement promotion of Indian tourism – both nationally and internationally.
Address: Kitty Su, The Lalit Hotel, Barakhamba Avenue, Connaught Place, New Delhi, India, 110001.
Nearest Metro Station: Barahkhamba Road Metro Station is within Walking distance from the Lalit Hotel.
By Car or Taxi: Hire a Cab for central Delhi, Ask to driver to take you to Connaught Place. Take an exit from the Inner circle of Connaught Place which going towards and you will be on Barahkhamba Road. Take a Left from the first Traffic light and after 300 Meters you will Reach Kitty Su (The Lalit Hotel).
Parking at Kitty Su: Valet Parking is available from The Lalit Hotel.
Club Rules of Kitty Su:
- Management reserves the right of admission & reserves the right to refuse alcohol to guests at any point in time without citing any reason.
- 25 years and above only.
- Dress code- smart casuals/party wear. Open footwear and sports shoes are not allowed.
- Food & beverage are served only with prepaid cards sold at the cashier counter.
- Drugs and use of illegal substances are strictly prohibited in the club Consumption/possession of drugs, narcotic substances & other illegal substances is strictly prohibited inside the nightclub & on the hotel premises. The hotel reserves its right to evict any person found doing so.
- Any kind of flammable goods, arms, ammunition, knives, sharp-edged objects, etc strictly not allowed inside the nightclub.
- Any person/s causing or intending to cause disturbance and/or disruption in the decorum of the night club on the account of rude/violent behavior, use of derogatory/inflammatory language, verbal or physical intimidation, obscene or lewd acts & gestures, racial abuse, non-payment of bills, provoking and/or indulging in a fight will be evicted from the premises of the night club & the hotel or handed over to the police.
- Re Entry into the club is strictly not allowed.
Visited 11377 times, 1 Visit today