Ministry Of Sound, London or just MOS is the finest and astound nightclub in London and topmost club of world. Ministry Of Sound, London was opened in September 1991. Every week almost 5000 clubbers jump into this nightclub. 4 Service areas, 4 dance floors, 5 distinctive rooms, 4 DJ booths of club are again the attracting element and on top of that there is 1 VIP Lounge. Please note that MOS play Audio and Visual sound. Ministry Of Sound is power packed with full on excitement and entertainment.
Resident DJ's of Ministry of Sound: DJ Tim Cullen, DJ Santero, Igor Project, Shane Kehoe, Nathan C, Sheldon, Patrick Hagenaar and Shane Patrick. Many legendary Artist have also spinned in this nightclub and has added some percentage of fame of the club.
On Saturdays MOS play deep techno, electro, fidget house and many more. Club is always packed with clubbers so if you won't get any space to dance in the main arena then you can shift yourself to Baby Box, where some upcoming DJ's shows their talent.
Ministry Of Sound is also offering a wide range of merchandise, headphones, electronic gadgets and many more things. You can shop any of them from this club.VIP's at Ministry of Sound: Members can avail several privileges. Some more advantages for the members are listed below:
1. Exclusive Membership Card
2. Goodie bag including Ministry of Sound t-shirt, CD's and more
3. Concession entrance for you +1 mate ! (up to £5 off the door price)
4. Q jump for you +1 mate via the guest list queue (please note the guestlist shuts at 01:30 AM)
5. 10+ free members parties per year.
6. Birthday guestlist! (Yourself for free and your mates concessions)
7. Priority tickets (available on MOS website)
8. Introduce a friend and get VIP upgrade +
Address: Ministry of Sound, 103 Gaunt Street, London, SE1 6DP
By Tube: Elephant & Castle Station, Northern and Bakerloo lines.
By Train: Elephant & Castle, Thameslink Line.
By Car: 10 minutes from the West End & City. No parking restrictions after 6.30pm, Local council parking dispensations available.